CAPP 2020 dental year will prove for a 15th consecutive edition that dentistry is transforming with a speed increasing trend towards digitalization. Digital dental impressions, digital oral scanners, digital dental prosthodontic, digital imaging systems, digital smile design, digital orthodontics, digital treatment planning, materials for CAD/CAM systems, the list of digital dentistry procedures, techniques and materials is never-ending.
Download the event agenda: Final Agenda - 15th CADCAM Digital Dentistry Conference - 12-15 November 2020.pdf
Who can attend?
- Oral Surgeons
- Pediatric Dentists
- Dental Nurses
- Dental Technicians
- Dental Industry
- 12-15 Nov 2020 - 15th CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry Conference
- 19-22 Nov 2020 - 12th Dental Facial Cosmetic Conference
- 20 Nov 2020 - Dental Hygienist Seminar
- 20 Nov 2020 - Dental Technician International Meeting
- 05-06-07-14-21-26-27-28 Nov 2020 - Multidisciplinary Hybrid/Online Courses (Live Demo & Live Treatment)
- 12-13-19 -20 Nov 2020 - Meet The Dental Industry - Face-to-face (nZoom) appointments with suppliers of your choice.
- 12-13-19-20 Nov 2020 - Best Poster Presentation Awards - Virtual live or Video
Conference Dates: 12 Nov/28 Nov 2020
Venue: Livestream via ZOOM. All registered participants will have unique Zoom link, protected with password which will be send shortly before the event.
Conference Registration: FREE Registration is required for all – speakers, industry, chairs, moderators
Poster Presentation Registration: The participants will be charged 50 AED (13$)
Multidisciplinary Courses Registration (heavily discounted): https://cappmea.com/capp-dental-academy/ticket-registration?sct=tickets
Conference Topics: Restorative, Aesthetic Dentistry, Implantology, Digital Dentistry, Face Aesthetic, Orthodontics, Endodontics, Dental Technologies, Dental Hygiene, Product demonstrations
About the Conference: Free Online compressed conference programme, Full programme on-demand for all participants for Dentists, Dental Specialists, Dental Technicians, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants, Dental Industry
Benefits of virtual event: No travel and hotel expenses, safe your time, you can participate from any place on your convenient, refresh your new knowledge on-demand recording
Moderators: Will be available closer to the events
Conference on-demand: Will be available after the conference for all registered attendees, protected with unique password.