Centre for Advanced Professional Practices (CAPP) was founded in 2005 in Dubai, UAE with the sole purpose of delivering excellence in Dental Continuing Medical Education in the Middle East and beyond. CAPP is an American Dental Association (ADA) C.E.R.P Recognised Provider, specialising in Continuing Medical Education (CME) and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) dental education programmes.
CAPP current dental activities include:
- Dental conferences & exhibitions organiser
- Short hands-on training courses organiser
- Long-term hands-on courses organiser in Restorative, Aesthetic, Endodontics, Implantology, Lasers leading to Certificates, Diplomas, Fellowships and Master’s Degrees
- Dental Tribune MEA publisher
- Corporate marketing & PR events organiser
- CAPP Training Institute (dental training centre) owner
- mCME self-instruction programmes organiser
Quick CAPP facts:
- Total of 89,736 dental professionals attended in 594 CME programmes (2005-2017)
- One of largest CME providers in the Middle East. 1,076,832 CME attained during all CAPP’s events (2005-2017)
- ADA C.E.R.P. Recognised Provider
- Currently doing business with 89% of the top 100 dental companies
- Operational in UAE, Singapore and Kuwait
CAPP’s Customers & Partners
CAPP’s clients and partners vary from dental professionals, large multinationals to SMEs that are looking for partners in the Middle East. Amongst CAPP’s customers are Denstply Sirona, Ivoclar Vivadent, GSK (GlaxoSmithKline), 3M, Oral-B(P&G), Colgate-Palmolive, Kerr Dental, KaVo, VITA, Straumann, Neoss, EMS, Mectron, Hu-Friedy, Philips Sonicare, NSK, FKG, Global, Carestream, Planmeca, Invisalign, Shofu, DeguDent, Henry Schein, 3Shape, COLTENE, Heraeus Kulzer, Jordan, Kings College London Dental Institute, Aachen University just to name a few. CAPP also works with local and international dental organisations, associations and academies such as The Saudi Dental Society, Lebanese Dental Association, Qatar Dental Society, Kuwait Dental Association, Singapore Dental Association, International Federation of Dental Hygienists, British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD), British Academy of Dental Implantology (BADI), Aachen Dental Laser Center (AALZ), RWTH International Academy - RWTH Aachen University just to name a few.
For the past 13 years CAPP has facilitated over 594 CME programmes educating 89,736 international participants. Ever since 2005 CAPP has experienced year-on-year growth and in 2017 alone CAPP educated 18,653 international dental professionals.