100% Money Back Guarantee*
CAPP-Tipton Dental Academy and the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD) have launched the Clinical Endodontics Dentistry Certificate and Diploma programme in Dubai, UAE. Group 1 started in April 2017, Group 2 started in February 2018. Group 3 started on 21 March 2019. Group 4 started on 16 September 2020. A delegate could start the programme from Module 2 (09-12 December 2020) and compensate Module 1 with Group 5. As the modules are not required to be completed in a consecutive way, this will not impact the learning experience of the delegates in anyway.
The Certificate consists of 3 modules which take place every 3 months. Each module is 4 days long. The course offers the participants a chance to obtain a Certificate in Clinical Endodontics from the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD).
After a successful completion of the Certificate course, the participants will have the chance to sign up for the Diploma course which will lead to Post-Graduate Diploma in Clinical Endodontics from the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD). The Diploma consists of an additional 2 modules which take place every 3 months. Each module is 4 days long.
The entire programme (Certificate and Diploma) is 12 months long; 5 modules of 4 days, totaling 20 days. The modules comprise of lectures, practicals (hands-on) and seminars.
The programme prepares the delegates to treat complex and challenging cases such as retreatment which have higher failure rates when performed by dentists who have not receive specialist training.
After completion of the Diploma, there is an option for delegates to take the pathway to Masters of Science (MSc) in Clinical Endodontics.
CAPP-Tipton Dental Academy and the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD) also offer in Dubai, UAE Restorative & Aesthetic Diploma. In addition, EMOVA who represent the International Team of Implantology (ITI) in marketing cooperation with CAPP, offer the ITI Implant Privilege Mastership programme. The fourth programme which CAPP offers in cooperation with Aachen Dental Laser Center (AALZ) and RWTH International Academy - RWTH Aachen University is the Lasers in Dentistry Mastership programme. There are over 420 delegates who completed or are currently enrolled in the four Post Graduate programmes.
- Taking place in Dubai, UAE:
- GROUP 1: started on 20 April 2017 - SOLD OUT
- GROUP 2: started on 22 February 2018 - SOLD OUT
- GROUP 3: started on 21 March 2019 - SOLD OUT
- GROUP 4: will start on 09 December 2020 - REGISTRATION OPEN
- Hands-on training (50%) in every module with microscopes
- Five different Endodontic systems are used on the course giving the delegates the opportunity to understand and train on different systems
- This is a non-commercial and non-sponsored educational course. The speakers are not sponsored or have any commercial interests with any company. The course delivers only high quality and evidence-based education. Delegates will be exposed to dozens of different products and equipment from various dental companies throughout the course
- Location: CAPP Training Institute (fully equipped Dental Simulation Facilities) equipped with microscopes, phantom heads, clinical units with high, low and speed-increasing handpieces
- Certificate (3 Modules every 3 months, a total of 12 days), Diploma (2 Modules every 3 months, a total of 8 days)
- Target audience: GP Dentists, Dental Students, and other Specialist Dentists
- Accredited by Dubai Health Authority (DHA) and DOH-Abu Dhabi (former HAAD) with regards to CME points
- Training delivered by UK experts
- Special attention to each single delegate
- Recognised by the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD)
- Pathway to UK Masters of Science (MSc) in Clinical Endodontics
- Modules are always on weekends
- Payment in instalments possible
The main goals of the programme are:
- To teach the delegates how to put scientifically proven cutting-edge endodontics techniques into practice to deliver great results.
- Give the delegates confidence to take on simple and complex endodontic cases.
- Help ease the delegate’s transition into private practice.
CAPP-Tipton Dental Academy and the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry aim to increase levels of confidence and self-belief in the delegates and to teach them excellence in dental techniques so that they can achieve their career ambitions. The Academies provides access to specialist guest speakers to ensure that the participants receive the most advanced knowledge available.
Upon graduation, you will:
- Increase your income: up-skill now and give yourself the opportunity to generate more income. Performing just one extra treatment a month could mean that the course pays for itself!
- Improve your job prospects: secure a better, more varied job. Gain the confidence to open your own private practice and stop referring high-value work elsewhere.
- Boost your confidence: our lecturers will teach you proven techniques to improve the quality of your results, reduce your failure rate and, increase your confidence to take on more complex work.
- Update your skills: keep up to date with cutting-edge techniques and advancements and become accustomed with new materials
Download the brochure: Brochure_Clinical Endodontics.pdf
*100% Money Back Guarantee
If due to any circumstances a course is postponed, or you have a travel restriction/quarantine period, you are entitled to a 100% refund.
Very limited seats available due to new social distancing standards.