Theme: "Prevention & Maintenance"
Be inspired by a unique experience and celebrate the excellence of dental hygiene at the Dental Hygienist Seminar (DHS), exclusively for dental hygienists! DHS is part of the “36th Int'l Dental ConfEx CAD/CAM Digital & Oral Facial Aesthetics”, which will take place on 27-28 October 2023, and has been successfully organized every year since 2016.
The Dental Hygienist Seminar is already a well-established event, known for its scientifically-based presentations aimed at updating dental hygiene professionals. The oral care industry is committed to improving oral health through the development of leading-edge technologies that achieve the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Who should attend?
- Dental Hygienists
- Dental Assistants
- Dental Team
- General Practitioners
- Anyone with a passion for Dental Hygiene
- Invest in your unlimited future as a dental hygiene professional
- As an attendee, you will participate in cutting-edge and interactive continuing education courses
- Apply updated skills and learn about the latest ground-breaking research at all the hands-on workshops and seminars showcasing the movers and shakers in the profession
- The exhibit hall features the latest products and technologies in oral healthcare