For many years, “Esthetics” in Operative Dentistry has been taught as something more artistic than scientific. Often, is left for many dentists the feeling that there’s a lack of information, one that might help planning and executing cases with reliability, predictability and, why not, serenity.
What this course proposes is to change the concept that Esthetics is purely artistic and empiric.
Nowadays it is possible to work with emphasis in esthetic procedures in an ethical way, having in mind the patient’s whole oral health, and having by our side predictability of results sustained by scientific evidence, always under the precepts of minimally invasive Dentistry.
It is important to understand the patient’s complaints, and also know what are the techniques and materials that we currently have available.
Regarding any Esthetic rehabilitation, we must always focus on the Minimally Invasive Dentistry. For the dentist that aspire advanced esthetic procedures with dental composites, it is paramount to know deeply the properties of both composite and tooth; more specifically theirs mechanical and optical properties. From this knowledge depends not only the immediate behavior of the material, but also the reliability of a long-lasting restoration. Furthermore, only by knowing the composite we will be able identify which materials would be able to reproduce even the smallest anatomical and optical details of the natural tooth.
- Describe new perspective for the placement of anterior composites
- Discuss a different clinical approach to make color matching easy
- Explain how to reduce clinical stress by improving case predictability
- Explain how to simplify composite layering technique
- Composites: which parameters are key for making imperceptible restorations
- Understanding optical properties of both teeth and composites
- Translucence, Opalescence and Fluorescence - taking your esthetic restorations to the next level.
- A better approach for color selection
- Perspectives on contemporary composites
- Finishing and polishing: step-by-step for excellence
- New technique for the placement of fast and predictable Direct Veneers: introducing the UVeneer
Download the brochure here: 26.11.2020_Dr Rafael Beolchi_Brochure.pdf
|14:00 - 15:30
||Basic optical properties of composites and tooth
A “new" technique for color matching
Learning through clinical cases
|15:30 - 16:30
||Simplified protocol for Finishing and polishing
What should be looked after on a good esthetic composite
Novel method for direct veneers
|16:30 - 18:00
||Simplified technique for Direct Veneer on two central incisors with different substracts