CAPP, Aachen Dental Laser Center (AALZ) and RWTH International Academy - RWTH Aachen University have launched Lasers in Dentistry Mastership programme in Dubai, UAE. In the UAE, seven groups completed successfully the Mastership programme and a few dozen groups in over 10 international countries. Group 8 will be starting on 25 November 2020 in Dubai, UAE.
The post-graduate Lasers in Dentistry Mastership programme is aimed at dentists who want to keep pace with their patients´ wishes for innovative and gentle treatment methods. Dental laser technology and treatment concerns are typically not taught in standard academic studies in dentistry. Therefore, this programme teaches the necessary professional knowledge for laser applications in dental practice taught at the highest academic level in theoretical lectures and practical hands-on teaching for two selectedwavelength areas - dental Diode lasers and dental Erbium lasers. Relevant theories and application options pertaining to laser use in dentistry are taught for those wavelengths.
Participants obtain sound theoretical knowledge in lectures and seminars led by renowned, competent and experienced international scientists and practitioners. Skill training sessions, exercises, practical applications, and hands-on practical every module day guide participants towards using lasers successfully and professionally in their own treatments.
The programme targets dentists who would like to specialise in certain wavelengths. Over the course of one year, participants are taught fundamental physical and technical knowledge, and how to recognise primary, secondary, and tertiary indications on 12 attendance days split into 3 modules held over 3 educational blocks. This programme concludes with an ofﬁcial certiﬁcate of RWTH Aachen University and is offered in collaboration with the RWTH Aachen International Academy, the post-graduate education wing of the University.
The course is divided into 3 modules requiring 12 days of attendance over a one year period and upon completion it offers the participants a chance to obtain a Mastership Certificate (Certification course), recognising them as a specialist in laser therapy in dentistry RWTH International Academy - RWTH Aachen University, the post-graduate education wing of the University. Module 1 includes a Laser Safety Ofﬁcer course that will allow the Participants to obtain a Laser Safety Officer certification: Laser construction, function, and handling.
The modules of the Mastership programme are a subset of the RWTH Aachen University 2 years Master of Science programme „Lasers in Dentistry“ and qualify for an upgrade into that programme if the participants so decide after successful completion.
Pathway to German Masters: when a delegate successfully completes the 3 Modules of the Lasers in Dentistry Mastership programme, she/he can continue to the “Master of Science in Lasers in Dentistry" from RWTH Aachen University (optional only). The delegate will be exempt from 2 out of the 10 modules of the Master in Aachen as these modules would be completed during the Lasers in Dentistry Mastership programme already. Additionally, the delegates who have completed the Lasers in Dentistry Mastership programme in Dubai, UAE will receive a discount of 5,000 Euro from the Masters.
CAPP, CAPP-Tipton Dental Academy and the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD) also offer in Dubai, UAE Restorative & Aesthetic Diploma, Clinical Endodontics Diploma and Clinical Implantology Diploma programmes. There are over 315 delegates who completed or are currently enrolled in the four Post Graduate programmes.
- Taking place in Dubai, UAE (Module 1 & 2) and Aachen, Germany (Module 3)
- Groups 1 to 5 already completed the Mastership Programme in UAE
- Group 6 & 7 is currently doing the programme
- Group 8 starts on 25 November 2020 - REGISTRATION OPEN. LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE
- The Lasers in Dentistry Mastership programme consist of 3 Modules, a total of 12 days
- Location: CAPP Training Institute (fully equipped Dental Simulation Facilities) equipped with phantom heads, clinical units with high, low and speed-increasing handpieces supported by dental compressors, microscopes, the latest TV/AV equipment and more
- Target audience: GP Dentists and other Specialist Dentists
- Accredited by Dubai Health Authority (DHA) and DOH-Abu Dhabi (former HAAD) with regards to CME points
- Training delivered by European specialist
- Special attention to each single delegate
- Hands-on training in every module
- Modules are always on weekends
- Payment in installments is possible
- Pathway to German Masters: when a delegate successfully completes the 3 Modules of the Lasers in Dentistry Mastership programme, she/he can continue to the “Master of Science in Lasers in Dentistry" from RWTH Aachen University (optional only). The delegate will be exempt from 2 out of the 10 modules of the Master in Aachen as these modules would be completed during the Lasers in Dentistry Mastership programme already. Additionally, the delegates who have completed the Lasers in Dentistry Mastership programme in Dubai, UAE will receive a discount of 5,000 Euro from the Masters.
The main goals of the programme are:
- To teach the delegates how to put scientifically proven cutting-edge Laser techniques into practice to deliver great results.
- Give the delegates confidence to take on simple and complex cases.
- Help ease the delegate’s transition into private practice.
Upon graduation, you will:
- Increase your income: up-skill now and give yourself the opportunity to generate more income. Performing just one extra treatment a month could mean that the course pays for itself!
- Improve your job prospects: secure a better, more varied job. Gain the confidence to open your own private practice and stop referring high-value work elsewhere.
- Boost your confidence: our lecturers will teach you proven techniques to improve the quality of your results, reduce your failure rate and, increase your confidence to take on more complex work.
- Update your skills: keep up to date with cutting-edge techniques and advancements and become accustomed with new materials