Date: 24 November 2023 | Time: 15:15 - 16:15 (GST) | Location: Online Event
We have reached a milestone in the history of computer programmed aligners. By looking back at where it all began, we can appreciate the level of innovation that has occurred and how the technology is helping clinicians to obtain their desired clinical outcomes. The evolution of clear aligner practice includes Digital Workflow, Efficacy of tooth movement, Patient Monitoring and Retention Innovations. In this presentation, Dr Vlaskalic will highlight how far computer programmed aligner technology has come, and how future innovation can continue our journey.
- Identify the Distinction between Clear Aligner and Computer Programmed Aligner Treatment
- Review the History and Clinical Baseline for Computer Programmed Aligners
- Identify Key Pillars of Digital Workflow that may be adopted to Improve Efficiency
- Categorize Clinical Innovations and Describe how they may contribute to Improved Treatment Outcome
- Discover Key Areas for Future Aligner Innovation