There are several new techniques, materials and devices in dentistry, and in order for us to keep up the pace, it is paramount for today’s professionals to be updated on what is possible to perform nowadays.
What this course proposes is to facilitate the understanding of important and fundamental topics regarding longevity and stability of our composite restorations.
With such understanding, new treatment options will unfold. It will be easier for professionals to treat cases with much more tranquility, diminishing post op sensitivity, and at the same time, increasing longevity with confidence.
- Define changes in adhesion and light-curing: new keys for short and long term success
- Explain how to master a new perspective for the use of different kinds of lights in dentistry
- Explain how to reduce clinical stress by improving case predictability
- Evaluate updates on techniques and materials for today’s dentistry
- MPa - how strong our adhesives are (or should be?)
- MDP and other phosphate monomers - real importance
- LED in dentistry: what is a proper curing
- Power and collimation: seems difficult, it is not!
- Different wavelengths and beam homogeneity
Download the brochure here: 28.11.2020_Dr Rafael Beolchi_Brochure.pdf
|14:00 - 15:45
||Understanding adhesion measurement
Quick review of bonding systems
Total etch or self etch? Why not both?
Adhesion in direct restorations
|15:45 - 16:00
|16:00 - 18:00
||Light curing fundamentals
What is it really important on a curing device?
What are the hidden challenges and dangers in lightcuring