Intraoral scanning is becoming more common place in dental practice. This lecture will cover the historical aspects of IOS and will provide a clinical perspective of their uses - specifically their advantages and benefits to the digital dentist. The science behind the various scanners will be explored and an insight as to where this technology is developing will be given by providing delegates with an early preview of new research.
- to give a historical perspective of intraoral scanners
- to understand the concepts behind how intraoral scanners work
- to understand how accurate intraoral scanners are becoming
- to present new research that may have a profound effect on clinical workflows and outcomes
- Explain dentists a perspective as to how amazing developments have happened to allow us to be where we are today with intraoral scanners
- Explain how intraoral scanners work
- Explain an insight as to where the development of intraoral scanners are taking us