Date: 10 November 2022 | Time: 16:15-17:00 (GST) | Location: Online Event
There are several new techniques, materials, and devices in dentistry. To keep up the pace, it is paramount for today’s professionals to be updated on what is possible to perform nowadays. What this course proposes is to facilitate the understanding of the Diode Laser's interaction with soft tissues. With such understanding, new treatment options will unfold. It will be easier for professionals to treat cases with much more tranquility than otherwise.
- Master a new perspective for the use of Diode Lasers in dentistry
- How to incorporate Laser procedures in your practice
- Reduce clinical stress by improving case predictability
- Updates on techniques and materials for today’s dentistry
- Lasers in dentistry: possibilities
- What do super pulsed lasers mean? Why are they safer?
- Lasers surgery and operative dentistry
- Clinical cases