As the dental pendulum swings back to a more conservative philosophy, composite resin restorations are becoming the favored restorative material. The dental cosmetic pyramid as developed by Drs. Morgan and Stan Presley, provides a practical and easy approach to obtaining optimal esthetic results. The step by step guidelines are designed for durable, sound, and beautiful restorations regardless of whether these restorations are anterior or posterior applications.
On the business side, “time is money” has never been more applicable, and time efficient placement and procedure will be addressed. Dr. Morgan and Dr. Presley respect the research and also understands the ins and outs of private practice. They meld the best of both worlds (research and business), and ensure you leave with a new found confidence to put into practice.
- Improve your cases by integrating bleaching, tissue management, and gingival sculpting using a diode laser
- Learn new concepts for placement of anterior and posterior composite resin restorations
- Add time saving techniques that also reduce stress, increase profitability, and improve predictability
- Expand your knowledge on how to avoid post-operative sensitivity
- Learn the secret to obtaining a tight interproximal contact
Download the brochure here: 27.11.2020_Dr Jaimee Morgan_Brochure.pdf