Monolitic restorations are gaining more and more popularity as definitive restoration due to the increased esthetics of the latest materials. The newest developments in the dental field offer more diversity in translucencies and a closer natural colour reproduction. However these CAD/CAM restorations still have to be elaborated manually and need some extra colour corrections by means of glazing and painting. GC offers the complete portofolio for achieving the perfect colour match and easy glaze by means of the Lustre Paints NF and spectrum stains.
- Describe GCs painting solutions
- Discuss different types monolithic restorations
- Describe a workflow with painting technique
- Explain how to prepare base-structure for painting
- Discuss tips and tricks concerning painting-procedure
Download the brochure here: 06.11.2020_Dirk Galle_Brochure.pdf