WATCH THE RECORDING ON DEMAND | ACCREDITATION: 1 CE Credit
To be able to have a good finishing and outstanding treatment we need to understand first of all the concept of the passive self-ligating system. it’s not about a product it’s about a full system, we have a lot of orthodontists who used the self-ligating products as a bracket and they didn’t follow the proper mechanics because they still have in their mind the conventional mechanics that they apply with traditional brackets.
In this lecture, we try to explain the philosophy behind the Damon system with some concepts that we use in our treatment and how to get to the end with outstanding results.
- Explain the concept of the light force and the power of the transverse
- Explain disarticulation and early light elastics treatment
- Explain the treatment of -deep bite -open bite – cl II and cl III, malocclusions, accelerating the treatment with TADs
- Understand how to placement brackets to protect the smile arc
- Explain arch-wire sequencing