The morning session will consist of lectures covering the use of One Visit Crowns, Finishing and Polishing and an overview on lasers in Dentistry.
The afternoon practical will include the preparation and placement of One Visit Crowns, Finishing and Polishing and a practical on the use of lasers in Dentistry.
On completion of this day, the delegate will be able to have understanding of the principles of
- New same day crowns without the use of expensive digital equipment - the new Rhodium One Visit Crown (OVC) technique - theory and practical on phantom heads
- Learn the latest methods and research with One Visit Crowns, Finishing and Polishing
- Be competent to prepare teeth and place One Visit Crowns
- Learn the latest methods and research with some uses of Lasers in Dentistry
- To safely use a Dental Laser
|09:00 – 10:30
||One Visit Crowns lecture
|10:30 – 10:45
|10:45 – 11:00
|11:00 – 13:00
|13:00 – 14:00
|14:00 – 16:00
||Hands on practical and discussions: One Visit Crowns, uses of adhesives, glass ionomer cements, composite resins, finishing and polishing.
|16:00 – 16:15
|16:15 – 16:30
|16:30 – 18:00
||Continued; Hands on practical and discussions: One Visit Crowns, uses of adhesives, composite resins, glass ionomer cements, finishing and polishing. More hands-on procedures, case reviews and discussion. Hands on with use of a laser.