This seminar is not available for individual purchase. It is an integral part of the “36th Int’l Dental ConfEx CAD/CAM Digital & Oral Facial Aesthetics”. If you wish to attend the Seminar on 27 October 2023 (limited seats available only), you have to register for the “36th Int’l Dental ConfEx CAD/CAM Digital & Oral Facial Aesthetics”.
Mastering Intraoral Scanning for Advanced Digital Dentistry: A Comprehensive Seminar for Precise and Predictable Restorative Outcomes in C&B, Implant, Aligner, and Edentulous Indications
Intraoral scanning has revolutionized the field of digital dentistry by providing clinicians with a fast, accurate, and convenient method for obtaining digital impressions. Intraoral scanning is a cutting-edge technology that has taken dentistry to the next level, allowing for even greater precision and predictability in restorative outcomes. This comprehensive seminar/course will provide attendees with a thorough understanding of the principles and techniques of intraoral scanning, with a particular focus on restorative outcomes in C&B, implant, aligner, and edentulous cases. Participants will learn how to integrate intraoral scanning into their workflow, troubleshoot common problems, and effectively communicate with dental laboratories and other members of the dental team. By the end of the seminar/course, attendees will have the skills and knowledge necessary to master intraoral scanning and deliver precise and predictable restorative outcomes for their patients.
- Understand the benefits of intraoral scanning in digital dentistry.
- Master the techniques and principles of intraoral scanning.
- Implement best practices for data management and communication with dental laboratories and other members of the dental team.
- Learn how to troubleshoot common problems that may arise during intraoral scanning.
- Understand the workflow of digital dentistry and the role of intraoral scanning in the process.
- Gain proficiency in using intraoral scanning for restorative outcomes in various indications including C&B, implant, aligner, and edentulous cases.