DIGITAL LAUNCH MEETING OF SENSODYNE PRONAMEL REPAIR
We are delighted to invite you
to digital launch meeting which will be enlivened with
guest speakers on 11th of March 2021.
Do join and witness for yourself!
by Kannan Sivasankaran
General Manager, Gulf & Near East at GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
Current treatment approaches for enamel abrassion patients due to acid erosion
by Prof. Edward Lynch
Principal Director of Biomedical and Clinical Research in the Uni of Nevada Las Vegas, USA
The science behind Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair
by Dr. Jonathan Creeth
Principal Scientist at GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
Discover the secrets to perfect communication in your dental practice
by Ashley Latter
Business & Communications Coach
Target audience: Dental Professionals, Dentists, Specialists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Students and Interns
Accreditation: 2 CE Credits
Lecture: Discover the secrets to Perfect Communication in your Dental Practice
Speaker: Ashley Latter, UK
Abstract: A dentist is only good as the people they work with, it is a team effort. When a patient contacts your Practice and they then visit, they will communicate with your whole team and it only needs one team member in your practice to spoil the whole journey. in this webinar, Ashley Latter one of the world’s leading Dental Business Coach will share proven techniques and strategies, so that you can create the perfect patient journey in your dental practice and create life- long relationships with them.
- The importance of the whole team in the whole patient journey
- Discover the 5 key biggest communication mistakes made by dentists and their teams every day in their communication. These mistakes are costing thousands of pounds worth of opportunities every week.
- Understand the importance of building meaningful relationships with your patients’ rapport and discover the two best ways of establishing a rapport with your patients. Get patients to instantly like you and create patients for life.
- Understand the importance of asking questions in a consultation and learn the four types of questions you ask in every conversation with your patients.
- Learn how to communicate effectively, clearly, and concisely. Understand the language that excites patients to take action and most importantly, what you must not say to dissuade them.