Diode lasers and new generation LEDs in modern dentistry
16 Sep 2023, 09:00 - 13:00 CAPP Training Institute | Dubai | UAE Area of interest: General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Prosthodontics, Restorative Dentistry
This event is eligible for the Ramadan Gift Voucher.
Please contact us at +971558844272 for more information.
There are several new techniques, materials and devices in dentistry. To keep up the pace, it is paramount for today’s professionals to be updated on what is possible to perform nowadays.
What this course proposes is to facilitate the understanding o light interaction with living tissues as well with other dental materials.
With such understanding, new treatment options will unfold. It will be easier for professionals to treat cases with much more tranquility than otherwise.
Download the brochure: 16.09.2023_Laser_Rafael Beolchi_Brochure.pdf
- Understand light theory once and for all
- Diﬀerent wavelengths, diﬀerent treatments
- LED in dentistry: what is a proper curing
- What are the fundamental topics in light curing: are you sure your composites are fully cured?
- Lasers in dentistry: Possibilities
- What does it mean to super pulsed lasers? Why are they safer?
- Lasers surgery and operative dentistry
- Clinical cases
- Master a new perspective for the use of diﬀerent kinds of light in dentistry
- How to incorporate LASER procedures in your practice
- Review changes light-curing: new keys for short and long-term success
- Reduce clinical stress by improving case predictability
- Updates on techniques and materials for today’s dentistry
|09:00 – 09:30
||Introduction: Light theory - Power and Collimation
|09:30 – 10:30
||Contemporary Lightcuring - Wavelength and Beam homogeneity
|10:30 – 10:45
|10:45 – 12:00
||Lasers in dentistry
|12:00 – 13:00
||Demo/Hands-on: Superpulsed diode lasers