With the ever increasing amount of peri-implant mucositis and peri-implantitis (19%-65%) dentists are changing their treatment planning options and looking to save more Endo and Perio involved teeth and use as stand alone teeth or as bridge abutments. Understanding Bridge Design is therefore essential in modern dentistry.
- Decide whether the tooth preps need added res and ret form
- Understand why fixed–fixed bridges are required
- How to prepare longer span bridges margin design and cementation
- How to prepare teeth when tilted
- How to use Endo and Perio treated teeth as abutments
- Learn the skills to provide bridges in your practice the next day
- Understand how to achieve path of insertion
- Prepare a long span fixed fixed bridge
- Understand why grooves for added retention and how they are placed
- Understand two-handed preparation
- Prepare tilted teeth for parallel preps
This course will cover bridge design in the theory session covering different types of design such as fixed fixed, adhesive, cantilever coping bridges and Lindhe/Nyman bridges with hands-on practical on phantom heads in the autumn 2020 on fixed–fixed and cantilever bridges.
Theory Agenda | Online
- Bridge Design seminar
- Discussions and Q&A
Hands-on Training Agenda | Face-to-face | 05 October 2020
|Approx. 4-5 hours
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is there a discount?
Yes, for the online theory of the course, you pay 10% less of the standard price.
What about the CME?
Everything you attend online will have the usual local GCC and international (ADA CERP) accreditation for CME hours.
How would I remember what was taught online in terms of theory right before the hands-on?
You will have access to the recorded video at all times, so you can watch it again before you come for the hands-on training.
What else do I get?
You will receive an access to the Online Library of Tipton Training and British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD) for this particular day of teaching.
I still have unanswered questions.
Please call / WhatsApp at +971502793711