This course consists of two parts - theory and hands-on training:
- The theory (3 hours) will be delivered to the delegates Online.
- The hands-on training (approx. 4-5 hours) will be delivered face-to-face on 05 October 2020
With the ever increasing amount of peri-implant mucositis and peri-implantitis (19%-65%) dentists are changing their treatment planning options and looking to save more Endo and Perio involved teeth and use as stand alone teeth or as bridge abutments.
- Prepare a fixed movable bridge
- Prepare a long span fixed fixed bridge
- Incorporate attachments into the bridge
- Prepare box and grooves for added retention
- Understand two-handed preparation
- Plan a bridge for any combination of missing teeth
This course will cover bridge design in the theory session covering different types of design such as fixed fixed, adhesive, cantilever coping bridges and Lindhe/Nyman bridges with hands-on practical on phantom heads in the autumn 2020.
- Choose which abutment teeth to use for best success
- Decide whether the tooth preps need added res and ret form
- Learn when Antes Law is still applicable in 2018
- Teach you to decide when to plan fixed - movable v fixed - fixed
- Learn the skills to provide bridges in your practice the next day
- How to do longer span bridges
- How to prepare teeth when tilted
- How to use Endo and Perio treated teeth as abutments
Theory Agenda | Online
- Bridge Design seminar
- Discussions and Q&A
Hands-on Training Agenda | Face-to-face | 05 October 2020
|Approx. 4-5 hours
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is there a discount?
Yes, for the online theory of the course, you pay 10% less of the standard price.
What about the CME?
Everything you attend online will have the usual local GCC and international (ADA CERP) accreditation for CME hours.
How would I remember what was taught online in terms of theory right before the hands-on?
You will have access to the recorded video at all times, so you can watch it again before you come for the hands-on training.
What else do I get?
You will receive an access to the Online Library of Tipton Training and British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD) for this particular day of teaching.
I still have unanswered questions.
Please call / WhatsApp at +971502793711