Date: 19 November 2022 | Time: 11:00-11:45 (GST) | Location: Online Event
Dr Fitzpatrick will discuss the key benefits of pre-restorative alignment and show how he effectively communicates this with his patients. He will discuss how the safe assessment and 4 sentence treatment plan can be used to comprehensively assess and plan ortho restorative cases as a dental practitioner, to allow you to understand key treatment planning principles. Dr Fitzpatrick will identify important factors to consider when finishing cases and will display a range of mild to challenging cases he has effectively treated in practice
- Understand the benefits of using pre-restorative alignment and how to communicate these benefits to your patients
- Safe assessment and 4-sentence treatment prescription to be used for assessing your cases as a dental practitioner
- Understand the treatment planning principles in relation to Ortho-restorative cases.
- Identify the Green and Red flags associated with finishing ortho-restorative cases
- Explore mild to challenging ortho restorative cases from start to finish