Date: 20 November 2022 | Time: 12:00-12:45 (GST) | Location: Online Event
The maxillo-facial trauma involves in most cases the oral sphere with all its components. We would witness fracture or loss of teeth, their gingival, and bony
supports. The restoration of the damaged or lost part, “ad integrum”, would have to involve many specialties. The interdisciplinary approach requires close monitoring of the different steps of treatment and close coordination of the members of the managing team.
This presentation will:
- Explain the importance of the involvement of different treatment modalities in restoring these trauma cases
- Compare results from Multidisciplinary and Interdisciplinary management of identical cases
- Describe the steps in the interdisciplinary management of trauma in the esthetic zone through a series of treated cases that varies from simple to
- Formulate a line of thinking in the treatment sequence of these complex cases
- Discuss the close coordination between all dental specialties in restoring dentofacial damage.