Date: 18 November 2022 | Time: 16:15-17:00 (GST) | Location: Online Event
The new XP endodontic instruments along with the Finisher have been modeled to achieve a fusion of technology and biology that integrates all variables essential for predictable endodontic success. The superelasticity and shape memory of the alloy used to facilitate expansion and adaptation into canal morphology where traditional NiTi files are unable to reach with any margin of safety. This enables maximal debridement and disinfection without changes to the original canal shape and ensures minimal removal of intra-canal dentin. This ultra-conservative root treatment can then be filled using bioceramic technologies that do not require excessive preparation in the coronal component of the root canal space to accommodate obturation procedures.
- Comprehend the scientifically based biologic requirements for endodontic success.
- Understand the limitations of files that create a round shape.
- Understand the latest generation of technologies that allows us to clinically obtain the essential biologic goals for success.
- Comprehend limitations and drawbacks of traditional sealers and obturation methods
- Understand the biological advantages and usages of bioceramics in root canal obturation