Date: 17 November 2022 | Time: 12:45-13:45 (GST) | Location: Online Event
Implant dentistry has come a long way, and on the verge of such a challenge, it’s difficult to accompany the perfect implant with all the tools that the new biological concepts require. The question is, why to rebuilt something that you can preserve or heaven conduct? For the maximum aesthetic and function of each restoration.
It has been highly discussed that the preservation of the bundle bone is related to the implant position in the anterior zone or with grafting or not the post extractional socket or with the platform switch S line shape provided by the final restoration! But a lot can be achieved and corrected with the prosthetic components since the implant is placed and until the final restoration is installed.
We can use the healing abutments or the definitive abutments as bone and tissue shapers depending on the depth where they are placed. We can customize or go anatomic; we can decide their position and size for the best possible outcome in each scenario. We even have the possibility to associate GBR with the immediate placement of a dental implant using prosthetic components. This lecture is about guiding yourself through this wide range of prosthetic choices, for the best possible result with immediate implant rehabilitation.
- Relate the healing time of a post-extraction socket with immediate implantology and the right prosthetic component for each case
- Future dentistry and zero bone loss concepts, the evolution of the dental implant and prosthetic components
- Understand preservation, soft and hard tissue modulation by prosthetic components
- Guided bone reconstruction using prosthetic components
- Anatomic replication and biomimetic dentistry