- Explaining the 6 principles and 3 fundamentals of Biomimetic Dentistry
- Learn the 8 techniques to increase bond strength
- Learn the 8 techniques to Minimize Polymerization Stresses
- How to work-up, stage an execute a smile makeover using the Biomimetic principles (which conserves more pulps, removes pathology, leaves maximum tooth structure, and strengthens teeth)
- Understand and be comfortable to introduce these techniques into your practice right away
- Practice at a level you didn’t even know existed
Although the least-invasive procedures most often result in the most successful dentistry sound tooth structure is often sacrificed to achieve a patient’s desire for ideal esthetics. As an interdisciplinary material science, biomimetic dentistry not only creates the strongest restoration, it creates one that is highly compatible with the structural, functional, and biological properties of underlying dental tissues. This seminar explores how to work up, stage, and execute a smile makeover that closely adheres to the principles and fundamentals of the biomimetic philosophy without compromising the esthetic result.