Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts:
- Authors are invited to submit an abstract for a poster presentation. All abstracts will be evaluated and selected by the Scientific Committee.
- Abstracts should be submitted in English language.
- Abstract title - limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text - limited to 300 words and must be structured in such a way to include:
- Abstract should be proofread for accuracy before submission.
- Author and co-authors details:
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, country.
- The name and address of the presenting author should be underlined together with his e mail and telephone contact details
- Abstract stating: "data will be discussed in the presentation" will NOT be accepted.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the first occurrence of the full word.
- Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
- Abstracts should be related to the activity scientific theme
- Abstracts should promote interactive learning (Q&A)
- Abstracts should provide evidence of logical processes and / or structure utilised - for example placing problem / issue in context, describing research / study methodology followed, outcome(s) achieved, recommendations and limitation
- Abstracts should avoid any semblance of commercialism; those containing promotions and advertising are prohibited
By submitting your poster presentation:
- you have the opportunity to engage with other conference attendees interested in the same subject and application as yourself
- you can expect to receive compliments on your work and critiques that can help you in the future
- you have the opportunity to practice your presentation skills
- All abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee
- CV of the author and photo pictures are required for their publishing in the website and accreditation.
- All posters will be exhibited in the Poster area during the meeting (separate e-mail will be sent with details)
- A short oral presentation of all posters will be scheduled (separate e-mail will be sent with details)
- The poster size should be 70 cm (horizontal) x 100 cm (vertical) – PRINT AND BRING WITH YOU TO THE EVENT
- The language is English. The font size MUST BE NOT SMALLER than 11 Arial
Poster Presentation Awards:
This category is open to all Dental Students, Interns, Graduate Students, General Dentist or Dental Specialists who have submitted their entries to be presented during the 14th CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry Conference and is accepted by the Scientific Committee as entries for the Poster Presentation. The best three Poster Presentations will receive an award, plaque and certificate. All other presenters will receive a plaque and certificate.