Studies agree that dental trauma is often improperly treated. This presentation highlights the importance of correct diagnosis, treatment planning and follows up are vital to achieving a favourable outcome. Case presentations will be used to demonstrate a variety of dental trauma injuries and the subsequent management with follow up.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the different types of traumatic dental injuries.
- Understand the aetiology of traumatic dental injuries
- Appropriate diagnostic tests: what, when & how?
- Interpretation of diagnostic tests
- Be able to diagnose the different injuries.
- Understand the approach to treatment to ensure the best possible outcome for the teeth.