A general dentist practicing all aspects of dentistry, with special focus in the treatment of Craniomandibular Disorders and Oro-Facial Pain conditions and dental treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Advanced level consultant to insurance companies and law firms, conducting Independent Medical/Dental Examinations and providing expert testimony for them.
- Asst. Clinical Prof, Department of Orofacial Pain, Rutgers University Dental School, Newark, NJ, USA
- Ast. Professor, Rochester medical School, Uni of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- Masters (MSc Med) in Sleep medicine, Univ of Sydney, Australia
- Masters (MSc) candidate in Clinical Pain Management, Univ of Edinburgh, UK
- Diplomate American Board of Orofacial Pain
- Fellow, American Academy of Orofacial Pain