- Master’s Diploma Oral Surgery and Implantology (DESCO)-(ECE equivalence: Master of Science in Oral Surgery)-Saint Joseph University-Faculty of Dental Medicine-2011.
- Master’s in Oral Surgery and Implantology (CESCO)-Saint Joseph University - Faculty of Dental Medicine-2009
- Diploma in Oral Pathology (DU)-Saint Joseph University-Faculty of Dental Medicine-2008.
- Doctor in Dental Surgery (DDS)-Saint Joseph University-Faculty of Dental Medicine-2007.
ACADEMIC APPOINTMENTS AND TEACHING EXPERIENCE:
- 2013-Present: Visiting Professor-Lyon University-National Institute for Cancer studies-INSERM-Lyon-France.
- 2009-2012: Senior Lecturer Topographical Anatomy Department-Saint Joseph University-Lebanon.
- 2008-2011: Active member- Lebanese society of Oral Medicine
- 2009-2011: Active member in the scientific committee of the Lebanese society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- 2010-2011: Active scientific and referent member of the Italian society for the study of Bisphosphonates in odontostomatology-Middle East section-SISBO.
- 2011: Active member in the academy of osseointegration (AO)-USA.
- 2013: Active member- American academy of implant dentistry (AAID)-USA.
- 2013: Active member of Abu Dhabi study club-UAE.
- 2014: Fellow International Congress of Oral Implantologist (ICOI)-USA.
- 2015: Member of the British Association of Oral Surgeons (BAOS)-UK.
- 2020: Member of American Association of Oral and maxillofacial surgeons-AAOMS-USA
- 2020: Member of the International Association of Oral and maxillofacial surgeons-ICOI-USA.
- 2021: Member of Asian association of Oral and maxillofacial surgeons-AAOMS.
- 2022: Member of American college of Oral Surgeons-USA.
- Oral Surgery
- Implant dentistry
- Oral Medicine
- Bone regeneration
- Laser Dentistry
- Bisphosphonates in Oral Surgery
- Topographical Anatomy
- Platelet Rich fibrin in implantology