Virtual/Hybrid Streamed Worldwide Dental Conference
- 15TH CAD/CAM & DIGITAL DENTISTRY CONFERENCE →
- 12TH DENTAL FACIAL COSMETIC CONFERENCE →
- DENTAL TECHNICIAN INTERNATIONAL MEETING →
- MULTIDISCIPLINARY HYBRID/ONLINE COURSES →
- ABOUT THE CONFERENCE →
- IMPORTANT DATES →
About the Conference
WITH RESPECT TO COVID 19
*Health and safety of our members and attendees is CAPP's first responsibility.
The global impact of the COVID-19 affected incalculable important international events worldwide. The most prominent events as Expo 2020 Dubai and 2020 Summer Olympics were affected as well and have been postponed to 2021.
15th CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry Conference and 12th Dental Facial Cosmetic Conferences Dubai, November 2020 Annual Events have been affected as well due to the outbreak and the evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic. For the last 15 years the two events proved a significant involvement in the developing of the dental education in Middle-East, Far-East and internationally.
CAPP takes full responsibility for the health and safety of the attendees and after a deep survey decided that these events will take place in November 2020 internationally, in a virtual/hybrid format: CAPP November Dental Livestream 2020 where the two conferences will take place together with the Dental Technicians International Meeting, Dental Hygienist Seminar and over 16 days of Multidisciplinary Hybrid/Online Courses. We are confident this is going to be an amazing conference with top dental speakers.
15th CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry Conference (12-15 Nov 2020)
Going Digital in 2020 with CAPP
CAPP 2020 dental year will prove for a 15th consecutive edition that dentistry is transforming with a speed increasing trend towards digitalization. Digital dental impressions, digital oral scanners, digital dental prosthodontics, digital imaging systems, digital smile designs, digital orthodontics, digital treatment planning, materials for CAD/CAM systems, the list of digital dentistry procedures, techniques and materials is never-ending.
12th Dental Facial Cosmetic Conference (19-22 Nov 2020)
Aesthetic Dentistry & Function go Digital
The term “cosmetic” dentistry was invented in 1990s but it actually dates back in early 3000BC.
Thanks to the modern technologies and fast-growing evolving of the materials and techniques; cosmetic treatment from teeth whitening, laser procedures, composite fillings, dental bonding to veneers and dental implants, cosmetic dentistry are defining a new epoch. What to be discuss - The treatment planning- the key of success, importance of the relations between the dental aesthetic and function, where the facial aesthetics meets the dental aesthetics, digital dentistry, Index techniques, worn dentition, conventional orthodontic treatment to MFS.
Dental Technician International Meeting 2020
This event will showcase the best in dental innovation and education from the front lines of technology, straight to your home. Dental Technician International Meeting is designed to serve the entire dental industry. Improve patient outcomes through high quality continuing education.
Multidisciplinary Hybrid/Online Courses
Live Demo & Live Treatment
- Selfie Ready? A New Generation for Cosmetic Dentistry: Elective Procedures Post-COVID-19
- How to Achieve Predictable Results in Tooth Whitening
- Being Impressed: Predictable Paths
- Mastering Hyflex Instrumentation and Bioactive Obturation in Endodontics: A New Approach for Predictable Results
- Aesthetics with Simplicity, Respecting the Invasiveness Ladder
- The Real Beauty of Composite Resins: Aesthetic, Durable, Profitable
- How Long Should Your Composite Restoration Last?
- 12-15 Nov 2020 - 15th CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry Conference
- 19-22 Nov 2020 - 12th Dental Facial Cosmetic Conference
- 20 Nov 2020 - Dental Hygienist Seminar
- 20 Nov 2020 - Dental Technician International Meeting
- 05-06-07-14-21-26-27-28 Nov 2020 - Multidisciplinary Hybrid/Online Courses (Live Demo & Live Treatment)
- 12-13-19 -20 Nov 2020 - Meet The Dental Industry - Face-to-face (nZoom) appointments with suppliers of your choice.
- 12-13-19-20 Nov 2020 - Best Poster Presentation Awards - Virtual live or Video
Conference Dates: 12 Nov/28 Nov 2020
Venue: Livestream via ZOOM. All registered participants will have unique Zoom link, protected with password which will be sent shortly before the event.
Conference Registration: FREE Registration is required for all – speakers, industry, chairs, moderators
Poster Presentation Registration: The participants will be charged 50 AED (13$)
Multidisciplinary Courses Registration (heavily discounted): https://cappmea.com/capp-dental-academy/ticket-registration?sct=tickets
Conference Topics: Restorative, Aesthetic Dentistry, Implantology, Digital Dentistry, Face Aesthetic, Orthodontics, Endodontics, Dental Technologies, Dental Hygiene, Product demonstrations.
About the Conference: Free Online compressed conference programme, Full programme on-demand for all participants for Dentists, Dental Specialists, Dental Technicians, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants, Dental Industry.
Benefits of virtual event: No travel and hotel expenses, safe your time, you can participate from any place on your convenient, refresh your new knowledge on-demand recording.
Moderators: Will be available closer to the events.
Conference on-demand: Will be available after the conference for all registered attendees, protected with unique password.