Gain a 360-degree view of digital dentistry and learn how to expand your chairside workflows with CEREC Primescan and inLab 22. Experience includes models, surgical guides, splints, crowns, and bridges lecture. Intended for clinicians, staff, and Lab technicians, this immersive digital workflow experience features detailed case presentations, including the power of in-office 3D printing.
Dr. Daniel Vasquez will provide an in-depth demonstration of his entire digital workflow including the perfect CAD-CAM impression with CEREC Primescan, file conversion and exports cases via Connect Case Center, and designing models and splint directly from CEREC to inLab22.
- The importance of an excellent digital impression using CAD-CAM CEREC Primescan.
- Understand the value of proper digital impression for better model construction.
- Create and export .stl files.
- Increase profitability through simplified workflows with up to 50% faster time when made in-office with inLab22
- Learn best practices and software tips to streamline process flow for greater design efficiency and increased profitability