Management of the esthetic area with tissue level implants: Biology, Technology and Surgical techniques. What do we know nowadays
22 Jun 2023, 19:00 GST (UAE) | 17:00 CEST Online Event |19:00 GST (UAE) | 17:00 CEST Area of interest: General Dentistry, Implant Dentistry
REGISTRATIONRegister to watch the webinar
The architecture of residual hard and soft tissues controls implant selection, surgical approach, the timing and type of prosthetic rehabilitation. Thus, it is clinically relevant to have appropriate solutions to different scenarios.
Whenever possible, preserving is more predictable than reconstructing. It is important to understand the biological principles of wound healing in response to different surgical insults, and to acquire confidence in mini invasive rehabilitation strategies for esthetic sensitive areas.
Implant selection may play a role in the construction of harmonious architecture in the premaxilla, as implant micro and macro geometry are documented to be decisive factors in the long term survival and success of our therapies.
- To assess the clinical outcome of Titanium - Zirconia implants
- To formulate a comprehensive rehabilitation solution of the premaxilla from surgery to prosthetic design
- To use biology in your favor
- To compare present techniques with other techniques
- To overview the existing evidences on Titanium-Zirconia implants