REGISTER FREE HERE FOR THE WEBINAR | 1 CE Credits Available
Nowadays the clinician is faced with the difficult challenge of managing discolorations sometimes quite severe. Currently, we can use extremely predictable techniques of dental bleaching, allowing sometimes to avoid covering discolored elements, achieving excellent results in terms of aesthetics and durability. The choice of extremely versatile products, together with the use of appropriate techniques, facilitates the clinician in cases of discoloration of medium severity.
Moreover, dental bleaching procedures are able to influence oral hygiene among different generations of patients.
In contrast, in more complex situations, which require changes in shape, color and position, it is possible to use high-performance direct and indirect procedures, however using minimally invasive procedures.
- Discuss discolorations classification
- Discuss vital and non-vital treatments
- Explain the influence of bleaching on oral hygiene
- Discuss bleaching and direct adhesive procedures
- Discuss bleaching and indirect adhesive procedures
- Explain the "unbleachables" and how to treat them