Precise implant treatment requires digital planning and execution of the plan. One of the solutions is guided surgery. However, software and hardware used for this type of therapy give different possibilities.
I will present the workflow for a single tooth replacement, which we are using in our Clinic.
- Demonstrate software and hardware
- Explain data collection - DICOM and STL
- Demonstrate planning of the case with coDiagnostiX® software
- Discuss fabrication of the temporary screw-retained crown before the surgery
- Demonstrate live surgery with immediate crown delivery
Download the brochure here: 11.12.2020_Dr Krzysztof Chmielewski_Brochure.pdf
|09:00 - 10:00||Introduction to Guided Surgery with focus on a single tooth replacement
|10:00 - 11:00||coDiagnostiX® - digital planning of the case - Live demonstration
|11:00 - 11:30||Coffee Break|
|11:30 - 12:30||Live Surgery - single tooth replacement with immediate crown delivery
|12:20 - 13:00||Summary of the course with critical analysis and Q&A Session