During the first part of the course, we will discuss a new generation of Zircon material. There will be an introduction to the new shade matcher from Zirconoxid. It will be explained how to use it and how to be successful with the new staining palette.
This training will show you the first time a new approach that will help you in a very easy way to create predictable aesthetics in producing dental restorations.
It is important that everyone will see the first presentation on this new product I have developed. Additionally, participants will be able to improve their skills and accuracy in shade selection with a method that only takes 30 seconds to select the right shade.
- Discuss how to feel more secure in achieving high aesthetics
- Explain how to be more economical in producing restorations
- Explain how to reduce the number of remakes
- Understand how to use the new generation of Zirconia Ceramics and what possibilities and limitations they have
- Understand how to feel secure with stains
- Discuss how to be more economical increasing your aesthetic skills and making patients happy
|08:30 - 09:00
|09:00 - 10:15
||Lecture: Materials, CAD Systems, New Liquid Ceramics, New Gum Ceramics, the next level in Zirconia solutions
|10:15 - 10:30
|10:30 - 12:30
|12:30 - 13:30
|13:30 - 17:30