Advances in technology have transformed the way we work and socialize for ever – and while the speed and complexity of this digital revolution can be intimidating, digital is revolutionizing dentistry already. It is critical we understand the implications and applications of this transformed world to dentistry.
In this course, guest speakers Dr Ingo Baresel and Dr Luis Ilzarbe will break down the core aspects of practice digitalization, discussing and demonstrating where it drives efficiency, accuracy, improved communication, workflows and patient experience, practice growth and ultimately higher standards of patient care.
With clear and practical steps, they will share the scope of available digital tools and software, the workflows, and the mindset to enable you to have a deeper appreciation of digital restorative dentistry and to develop your own digital strategy.
Programme core topics
- Going digital – The benefits, the challenges, and solutions
- Daily digital practice – how the iTero intraoral scanner is the engine for a contemporary digital ecosystem
- Digital diagnostics, communication & patient experience
- Exploring restorative cases – implants, veneers, and multidisciplinary approaches
- Treatment workflows and digital strategies in restorative practice
- Pre-restorative tooth movement for a minimally invasive approach
- Advances in technology – the importance of being aware and prepared for change
- Putting it all together: The steps to success