Minimal Invasive And Non Prep Veneers - Day 1 Smart Smile Design With Veneers
Hands-on / Online
02 Nov 2017, 09:00 - 16:30
Area of interest:
|09:00 - 10:30
- Treatment protocols, planning, and workflow from simple to complex cases
- Indications, possibilities, and limitations
- Patient experience and expectation acceptance
- Smile Design parameters
- Smile Design - Analogue vs Digital
- Designing a workflow that increases case acceptance
- Interaction with patients, presentation of treatment plans
- Facially driven treatment planning
- Golden proportions in dental aesthetics. When should we use them?
- Additive wax-up and mock-up the conventional and digital techniques
- Rules of minimal invasive tooth preparation through mock-up
- Minimally Invasive tooth preparation techniques A to Z
- Prepress and Minimum Prep veneers advantages and disadvantages. Which technique to use and when to use?
|10:30 - 11:00
|11:00 – 12:30
- Impression making using retraction cords. Conventional and Digital techniques explained
- Provisional restorations
- Video Demonstration Of A Patient. Step by step with techniques clearly shown. Designing the smile, understanding the patient and the patient's needs. Guiding the treatment protocol according to that
- Aesthetic dentistry tips and tricks. Ceramic materials and their classification, which to choose when.
- Laboratory Connection & communication.• Interactive session
|12:30 - 13:30
|13:30 - 16:30
Discussion and end of the program
- Preparing silicone indexes
- Analyzing the smile with the indexes
- Evaluation of the aesthetics, occlusion, and phonetics with the smile prototype
- Minimal invasive tooth preparation techniques
- Impression making using retraction cords.
- Preparing the provisionals and tips for provisionalisation.