This seminar is not available for individual purchase. It is an integral part of the “36th Int’l Dental ConfEx CAD/CAM Digital & Oral Facial Aesthetics”. If you wish to attend the Seminar on 27 October 2023 (limited seats available only), you have to register for the “36th Int’l Dental ConfEx CAD/CAM Digital & Oral Facial Aesthetics”.
Clear aligner therapy has become an integral part of any orthodontic practice thanks to the benefits it provides the patient, the practice and the practitioner. The field of Clear Aligner Therapy has seen massive enhancements and improvements over the past 10 years that have expanded the scope of its applicability to include more complex cases for adults as well as growing patients. During this workshop , Dr.Monteiro will share multiple cases from impactions, to full unit sagittal corrections for both adults and growing patients. Utilization of auxiliaries with such cases will also be highlighted.
- Gain deeper knowledge on management of complex cases with Invisalign System
- Learn about planning of complex biomechanics on ClinCheck Pro 6.0 software
- Learn about incorporation of auxiliaries like TADs with clear aligners
- Understand how the different Invisalign Innovations support the practitioner to deliver predictable outcomes to their patients
- Acquire understanding of ClinCheck Pro 6.0 features that support treatment of growing patients