- Illuminating to orthodontic professional specialists proper cases required for clear aligner therapy.
- Demonstrating the clinically-proven treatment principles of the in-office minor clear aligner therapy using friendly 3D software and thermopliers.
- Conceiving general biomechanics of the main core moves that are typically accomplished with a clear plastic aligner.
- Learning the steps in clear aligner treatment planning, creation of minor space within the arch, as well as aligner fabrication.
Clear aligners have gained popularity at the turn of the century when new companies to the dental industry figured out a way to produce custom aligners to straighten teeth. Since then, these companies have grown to dominate the clear aligner market place and created a confusing dilemma regarding proper case selection. In addition these systems are expensive and lack adequate training for orthodontic specialists to implement properly.
This course introduces to orthodontic professionals the importance of being in full control of their cases; by getting the knowledge for selection, planning and correcting their cases digitally or manually, and not being dictated a treatment plan blindly. It also introduces participants to the clinically-proven treatment principles of an affordable in-office minor tooth movement clear aligner therapy that can be made entirely in dental office. Thus, not relying on an imposed plan or being charged unnecessary sky high fess.
Participants are required to bring their own laptop to the course
- Microsoft Windows 7 or later
- 4GB system RAM
- Integrated or discrete graphics card with latest drivers
- A USB or wireless mouse is a must to bring
|08:30 - 09:00
|09:00 - 10:30
|10:30 - 10:45
|10:45 - 12:15
|12:15 - 13:00
|13:00 - 14:00
|14:00 - 14:15
||Introduction to practical Demo
|14:15 - 15:00
|15:00 - 17:00
||3D software operation (hands-on)
|17:00 - 18:00
||Physical stone models preparation and thermopiles in action