This event is eligible for the Ramadan Gift Voucher.
Please contact us at +971558844272 for more information.
One of the most common and annoying problems dentists face in their daily practice is managing patients with impacted wisdom teeth. The right “risk assessment” combined with an eﬃcient technique can guarantee a smooth and safe extraction. Only a few instruments are needed that together with a consistent and reliable strategy will allow the dentist to turn out such a diﬃcult surgery in a routinely procedure.
- Discuss indications: which X-rays do you need and how to read them correctly
- Extraction surgery protocol: how to plan the right strategy for the extraction making it simple and predictable: explain the separation of the tooth and the areas of respect
- Evaluate the importance of the instruments and how to use them
- Discuss and demonstrate the right suture
- The post-operative instructions for the patient: they are as important as the surgery itself
Download the brochure here: 03.06.2023_Dr Maurizio Martini_Brochure.pdf
Hands-on Training Component
The practical of the course will be performed on very special imported dummy models.
The hands-on training course is suitable for GP Dentists, Dental Students, and other specialists. The course aims to help dentists practising general dentistry who need to improve their confidence in the extractions of impacted wisdom teeth.
|09:00 – 10:00
||Wisdom teeth extraction: indications, risks and benefits
|10:00 – 11:00
||Clinical and radiographic evaluation of the difficulty of extraction. Analysis of different positions of the wisdoms and relative strategy for extraction. Areas of respect
|11:00 – 11:15
|11:15 – 13:00
||Extraction techniques: the importance of using the right instruments, ﬂap design, ostectomy, separation of the tooth, suture and use of piezo surgery. Video and clinical cases discussion
|13:00 – 14:00
|14:00 – 17:30
||Hands-on training wisdom teeth extractions on very special imported dummy models
|17:30 – 18:00
||Complications and post-op instructions