Guided Biofilm Therapy is the systematic, modular, predictable approach to non-surgical periodontal therapy using scientifically proven, state of the art technologies.
The objective of Guided Biofilm Therapy is to offer the most comfortable treatment but at the same time to be minimally invasive and maximally preventive.
Download the brochure: 29.10.2023_Neha Dixit_Brochure.pdf
At the end of the hands-on training participants will:
- Learn on the correct recommendations for AIRFLOW MAX®, PERIOFLOW & PIEZON® PS/PI MAX.
- Understand the use of AIRFLOWING® with respect to safety, efficiency, and comfort.
- Learn how to manipulate PERIOFLOW around natural teeth and implants
- Learn on aerosol management during GBT
- Understand the ergonomics and ease in implementation of GBT.
- Learn all the tips and tricks on maintenance of Air Flow Prophylaxis Powder(AFPM)
|09:00 – 10:30
||Lecture on GUIDED BIOFILM THERAPY- modern approach to non-surgical periodontal & peri implant therapy
|10:30 – 11:00
|11:00 – 12:30
||Lecture on Guided Biofilm Therepy continues
|12:30 – 13:30
|13:30 – 16:00
|16:00 – 16:15
|16:15 – 17:30||Hands On with AIRFLOWING, PERIOFLOW & PIEZON PS/PI equipments on Phantom head models.
|17:30 – 18:00||Discussion and Q&A session