CLICK HERE FOR A FREE REGISTRATION | Accreditation: 2 CE Credit
With the transition of the dental practices from an analog to a digital world, the incorporation of the new digital solutions will continue to provide more efficient ways of communication and will enhance the cooperation between the dentist and the lab technician.
In this webinar, you will learn how to optimize the digital restorative workflow using the new technologies of CAI-CAD, and will teach those who are new to intraoral scanning how to deliver the restorative outcomes in an easier and faster way by improving the work relationship of the clinic/lab team.
Download the Brochure: 26.11.2020_Dr Moustafa & Klaudia_Brochure_SM.pdf
- Discuss effectively complete prescription forms for optimal case workflow and lab communication
- Learn how to accurately capture margins and correctly edit position of the high definition scan
- Explain the unique Occlusal Clearance Tool to retouch restorations
- Explain new ways to achieve optimal Dentist/Technician teamwork, using digital communication
- Understand the restorative services that the digital laboratory can offer and visualize how the restorations are designed from CAD perspective