The restoration of an endodontically treated tooth with significant loss of tooth structure is often achieved using a post and core. A growing interest in esthetic dental restorations and adhesive dentistry has led to the development of innovative post materials and techniques for the restoration of endodontically treated teeth.
- Discuss case selection and case analysis.
- Gain an understanding of tooth rigidity.
- Evaluate the decision to place a fiber post or not.
- Learn about tooth preparation for posts and adhesives.
- Explore different application techniques.