This webinar course extends the use of composite resin beyond just a restorative material to prevention and as an aesthetic assessment and diagnostic material. Specifically using composite to treat aesthetic questions, manage tooth wear, modify the occlusion and treat cracked tooth syndrome.
To teach dentists in the use of composite to restore teeth, design and change smiles, repair worn and damaged teeth, protect teeth and treat occlusal problems.
- To teach dentists how to use composite and adhesives to repair damaged teeth
- To teach techniques for the restoration of worn teeth
- To be able to select and use appropriate materials
- To be able to achieve aesthetic results while restoring teeth and smiles
- Be able to assess damaged teeth and select treatment options
- Use adhesives and composites to replace missing tooth tissue aesthetically and functionally
- Be able to replace the missing tooth with a range of adhesive direct and indirect techniques
- Decide when to use composite rather than ceramic