Biologically Oriented Preparation Technique Part 2
05 Jul 2020, 14:00 – 18:00 Online Live Demonstration Area of interest: General Dentistry
- To know the Biological Oriented Preparation Technique and its clinical applications.
- To stablish the conceptual basis of the Biological Oriented Preparation Technique: reduction of dental volume, gingival abrasion, completion of the provisional restoration and determination of the final contour.
- To make a correct diagnosis and planning to perform the Biological Oriented Preparation Technique.
- To master the timing of provisionalization and maturation of tissues.
Skills to be Aquired
- Indications of the Biological Oriented Preparation Technique.
- The step by step carving.
- The step by step of the provisional
- Transmission of information to the final crown.
- Theoretical explanation about the anatomical concepts of the Biological Oriented Preparation Technique.
- Sample of clinical cases of different situations where the technique can be applied.
- Assessment of the possibilities of the technique through case analysis and clinical observation with photographic documentation of the evolution of soft tissues thanks to the steps of the technique.
- Deepening in vertical carving and dental preparation and its benefits in the final restoration.
- Application of the knowledge acquired in the theoretical part to the practice, through the preparation of a provisional based on the Biological Oriented Preparation Technique.
- Step by step preparation of the provisional, materials and instruments that we can use to make a good provisional.
- Finally, transmission of all the information that has been prepared through the Biological Oriented Preparation Technique and the preparation of the provisional to the dental technician for the subsequent preparation of the final restoration.
|14:00 - 15:00
|15:00 - 15:30
||Clinical Cases and Discussion
|15:30 - 18:00
||Espona & Casaponsa