REGISTER FREE HERE FOR THE WEBINAR | 1 CE Credit Available
The ASTRA TECH Implant System has undergone a continuous evolution since its inception in 1985. With a strong philosophy in biomechanics and biology.
The next step of this evolution is the Astra Tech Implant System EV. Based on a “crown down approach” this system aims to deliver a clinically relevant and robust implant, with enhanced drilling protocols for improved primary stability, designed with the 21st-century digital workflow in mind, while staying true to a classic and well-documented design. This presentation will also focus on significant improvements in restorative ease and system logic. The new iteration of the ASTRA TECH™ Implant System EV is sure to deliver outstanding clinical results.
- To refresh knowledge and understanding of the Astra Tech implant philosophy
- To understand the biomechanics around the Astra Tech EV implant
- To understand the value of the One Position Only index and how it relates to the digital Workflow
- To introduce the Bone Care Concept
- Re-visit the classical Astra Tech design around the BioManagement Complex
- Introduce the new Astra Tech implant EV implant
- Focus on robustness
- Focus on new index – with One Position Only option
- Focus on Digital workflow
- Present seamless integration with Primescan and Atlantis
- Present data on bone maintenance