Title: Clear Aligners and Digital Workflows: Your Partners to Exceptional Restorative Treatment Outcomes
Speaker: Dr Tommaso Weinstein, Italy
Time: 14:00 – 16:15
Modern dentistry has seen many changes in recent years. The trend today is shifting towards leveraging end-to-end digital workflows for multidisciplinary treatments, thus improving the way cases are planned and presented to patients. Clear aligner therapy in a pre-restorative perspective enables all these principles and allows you to simplify your interdisciplinary treatment plans.
You will learn how integrating digital workflows in clear aligner therapy and multidisciplinary dentistry can promote better clinical outcomes and improve your restorative treatments and learn about the new developments in the field of digital restorative dentistry.
- Explore the benefits of going digital to do more ethical, comprehensive, and less invasive Dentistry
- Explore the advantages of implementing ortho restorative approach using Clear aligner therapy and its related digital tools
- Showcase Workflow in the clinic using Clear aligner systems and Digital Workflow
- Identify how digital tools can enable better Clinical outcomes and patient experience
- Find out how adopting a digital practice allows dentists to have broadened treatment options and accept more patients due to less chair time spent
Title: How to Enhance Your Restorative Workflows Using Intra Oral Scanners
Speaker: Dr Marcos White, UK
Time: 17:00 – 19:15
During this seminar, Dr. Marcos White will first demonstrate his proven consultation and digitally led restorative workflow that has led to him completing over 20,000 restorative units with intra oral scanning.
Following this will be a hands on session with 3D printed models and scanners so delegates will experience the workflow first hand.
Finally Marcos will go over modern day principles for preparation and materials to give you the confidence in understanding the fundamentals that enable a transition to a fully digital workflow.
- From consult to completion; learn how to use intra oral scanners in a consult setting to visualize problems and create an emotional commitment from your patients.
- Learn how to combine apps and scans to begin a digital design process that you can reproduce every time.
- From scans to completion: learn a proven consultation and treatment workflow that will transform your patient journey.
- Digital preparation principles: learn about new materials, zero analogue, zero margin, milling and printing. Understand the reasons why 20th century rules no longer apply. Understand the reasons to re-write the rules.
- Using hands on tools including 3D printed models, digital design and scanners - delegates will engage in the physical aspects of the workflow to better embed the process.
- 20,000 restorative units. 6 scanners. 10 years of digital. Hear real world stories of the impact digital has made, so you can gain the confidence you need.