Dr. medic. Henriette Lerner PhD, FDS RCS, is a specialist in oral surgery, focusing on implantology and aesthetics.
She is the owner and director of HL Dentclinic and Academy in Baden-Baden, Germany, an academic clinical, teaching and research facility of the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, in Frankfurt on Main, Germany.
Dr. Lerner, Past President of the Digital Dentistry Society International (DDS), holds a Doctor of Philosophy in Digital Dentistry. In addition, she is a visiting Professor at Universiapolis, International University of Agadir and a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons in Glasgow.
Dr Lerner actively contributes to digital dentistry, AI and dental technology through education, research, publications and product development. Her work spans the fields of clinical oral research, complex implant cases in esthetic and function, soft and hard tissue augmentation, biomaterials research as well as occlusion in complete oral rehabilitation:
- Board Member & Expert for the German Society of Oral Implantology
- Board Member and Past President of the Digital Dentistry Society International (DDS)
- Editorial Advisor for 4 scientific journals
- Author of numerous scientific papers
- Coauthor in: Esthetics in Dentistry – Implant Esthetics – Digital Occlusion in Implant Rehabilitation
- Coeditor and coauthor of the book Digital Dentistry Science and Clinics
- Author of the Book Oral Implantology / Handbook for Patients (German)
- Contributed to the development of two implant systems, dental Apps and surgical instruments
She speaks German, English, Romanian and Hungarian.