The presentation is about the key factors which influence the gap between the margin of the prepared tooth and milled or printed restoration, also about the accuracy of evaluations of milled or printed materials. Autor will also speak about techniques of removing the rest of resin cement during the luting process, which are responsible for the quality and size of microleakage of bonded restoration.
- Factors influencing gap between prepared tooth and restoration
- Soft Tissue Management for a digitally achieved working model
- Intraoral scanning techniques
- Quality of restoration's margin milled from different dental materials
- Factors influencing quality of bonding / luting process