WATCH RECORDING ON-DEMAND | 1 CE Credit
- Learn more about the digitization of the daily practice workflow and its effects on the practice development
- Learn how to effectively complete prescription forms for optimal treatment workflow and lab communication
- Know-how to accurately capture margins and correctly edit position of the high definition scan
- Use the pre-treatment scan to record your emergence profile
- Visualize and compare differences during treatment using the Time-lapse technology
- Understand the benefit of chairside milling integration into the IOS and the flexibility of exporting STL files
Intraoral scanning replaces more than just conventional impression taking methods, it has the potential to improve patient experience, increase practice efficiency and achieve more predictable clinical outcomes. This webinar will teach Practitioners who are new to intraoral scanning as well as those who would like to get the most out of their intraoral scanner the basics of the restorative applications from simpler procedures like crowns and bridges to more complex ones such as implants and scan bodies.