Learn the latest tips & tricks in aesthetic dentistry & apply them instantly
Treatment Planning | Smile Design | Composites Tooth Preparations | Veneers | Occlusion | Digital Dentistry Orthodontics | Facial Aesthetics Botox & Fillers
100% online • Start at any time • Live Study Clubs • 9 modules • Self-paced education • 50+ CME Available
Main Faculty Lead
9 Modules, 50 Hours in Total, Demo Videos, Lectures, Webinars, Reading Materials & LIVE Study Clubs
- 100% online. Because it is delivered virtually, it is 100% free from travel and you learn from the comfort of your own home. You can start the programme at anytime from anywhere.
- The online programme is split into 9 modules.
- Power-learning short sessions: the classes are short and focused (30-45 min each), so that you can always fit them into your busy daily schedule.
- Target audience: GP Dentists, Dental Students, and other Specialist Dentists.
Accredited by American Dental Association (ADA C.E.R.P) with regards to CME points.
- Training delivered by UK specialists.
- This is a non-commercial and non-sponsored educational programme. The speakers are not sponsored or have any commercial interests with any company. The programme delivers only high quality and evidence-based education.
- Faculty lead: Prof. Paul Tipton from the UK who is an internationally acclaimed Specialist in Prosthodontics and has worked in private practice for more than 30 years. He is the President of the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD) and is the founder of Tipton Training Ltd, and the author of over one 100 scientific articles for the dental press.
- Awarded by the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD).
- After completion of this programme, you will have the possibility to join the face-to face Restorative Aesthetic Dentistry Certificate & Diploma in Dubai, UAE. The payment for the online programme will be deducted from the total amount paid for the face-to-face programme.
Price is inclusive of:
- Full access to the 9 modules
- Exam and potential resits
- Hard copy Mastership Certificate shipment toanywhere in the world
- 1-year unlimited access to monthly LIVE Study Clubs
1,895 USD (6,950 AED)
Group registration of three and more benefit from a discount.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is this programme going to take place?
100% online. Because it is delivered virtually, it is 100% free from travel and you learn from the comfort of your own home.
Are there networking opportunities?
Yes, every month for a period of 1 year you will have access to LIVE Study Clubs where you will be able to meet the tutors on the programme as well as your fellow colleagues who are doing the same programme.
When does the programme start and finish?
The programme starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online programme - you decide when you start and when you finish.
What happens if I have questions?
You will be able to ask any questions via the monthly LIVE Study Clubs as well as address the speakers directly via e-mail.
Is there an exam and what is it consisting of?
At the end of every module, you will have to sit a short quiz consisting of 5-10 multiple choice questions. At the end of the programme, you will sit the final exam consisting of multiple-choice questions. Pass mark is 60% and you can repeat the exam up to 5 times if failed.
What are the requirements for signing up for the programme?
You need to be a General Practitioner (GP) Dentist, any other type of dentist or a dental student in order to be eligible for the programme.
What is the deadline for the registration?
There is no deadline. You can start at anytime from anywhere.
What is included in the price?
Price is inclusive of full access to the 9 modules, VAT, exam and potential resits, hard copy Mastership Certificate shipment to anywhere in the world and 1-year unlimited access to monthly LIVE Study Clubs
Is this programme accredited?
Yes, by American Dental Association (ADA C.E.R.P) for CME credit hours.
What is British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD)?
The mission of the Academy is to promote the improvement of the people oral health and in particular the quality of occlusion based restorative dentistry performed by promoting educational opportunities and structured learning pathways, and to advance the art and science of Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry.
BARD fulfills this mission by creating a network of like-minded dental professionals, promoting and supporting Certification, Diploma and Fellowship pathways, providing accurate information for both patients and dental professionals and creating a structured learning pathway in Restorative and Aesthetic dentistry.
What is the core purpose of the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD)?
The British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD) is an organisation whose core purpose is the education of dental clinicians, aiding in the improvement of Oral Health by offering them a flexible learning pathway.