Knowledge through education
November will mark the start of a series of workshops organised by CAPP (Centre for Advanced Professional Practices) that will focus on various topics and be led by experts in the dental industry from different parts of the world.
The topics that will be available are as follows:
- Treatment planning and functional smile design: dynamic smile analysis, face analysis and teeth selection by Dr. Eduardo Mahn, Chile on 01 November 2017
- The All ceramic course: How to choose the best ceramic material and prepare for the different type of crowns we currently have? by Dr. Eduardo Mahn, Chile on 02 November 2017
- Advanced Restorative Masterclass – Aesthetic Indirect Restorations by Prof. Brian Millar & Bill Sharpling, UK on 02 November 2017
- Direct Veneers: How to Create the Right Shape and Texture and Achieve the Desired Shade by Dr. Eduardo Mahn, Chile on 03 November 2017
- Minimal Invasive and Non Prep Veneers: Smart Smile Design with Veneers – Day 1 + Day 2 by Asst. Prof. Dr. Cagdas Kislaoglu on 03-04 November 2017
- ITOP: Individually Trained Oral Prophylaxis by Dr. Carla Mora, Chile on 04 November 2017
- Post – endodontic – treatment: Should we place posts, do crowns or just composites and onlays? by Dr. Eduardo Mahn, Chile on 04 November 2017
- The New Concept of ABB – Certification Course by Dr. Andrew Wallace, UK, IAA on 04 November 2017
- Veneers Demystified: A Masterclass Hands-on Workshop for Clinical Success by Dr. Ozair Banday, USA on 05 November 2017
- New Concepts and Innovations In The Diagnosis and Management of Dentofacial Malformations by Prof. Ashraf Ayoub, UK on 05 November 2017
- Indirect Veneers by Dr. Munir Silwadi, UAE on 05 November 2017
- Veneers Vs Crowns: the Challenge in Smile Design by Dr. Eduardo Mahn, Chile on 05 November 2017
- Endodontics For The 21st Century, The 3Dimensional Revolution by Prof. James Prichard, UK on 05 November 2017
Participants who have taken the courses in previous years have provided positive and enthusiastic feedback.
The hands-on experience with CAPP has led to a great response from dentists, who have begun using their new knowledge in their practices since attending the course.
The courses are part of the annual dental conference: 9th Dental Facial Cosmetic Conference & Exhibition that takes place at the InterContinental Hotel, Dubai Festival City, UAE on 03-04 November 2017.
More information on CAPP courses can be found at www.cappmea.com/aesthetic/hands_on